Smitten Workshop~ Cage Dolls Oh La La

The beginnings...

Choices...choices....

Let the glittering begin!



My handy helper...Kendall!



Cara is glittering her wings........





eewww...Jennifer......very impressive!





Martha she's too cute!






Class here at Smitten was fabulous!





Jennifer used her daughter's face instead of a Victorian scrap and it looked lovely!




Ohhhh Martha, Great Job!





The Studio at Smitten
Crepe Cage Doll Class
Martha, Cara, Me, Jennifer
Kendall



Yay! Martha Won my raffle~ A Halloween Bag of Crepe Confections!




Ladies, your dolls turned out fabulous and I hope they bring much joy and inspiration into your lives!
Creative Wishes!












Comments

ya!! YOu Crepe'd the day...loverly creations were made and lots of smiles, wish I had been there ;) hugs,tee
Anonymous said…
This looks so fun!
Cassandra said…
This is wonderful! I wish there was somewhere near me to go to classes and events like this :( But there is nothing around like it. The dolls are lovely. ~Cassandra

Popular Posts