Romance is Alive & Well on 4th of July!




I hope everyone had a spectacular 4th of July! This post is one of bliss, love and inspiration.........
My family and I have this tradition of attending Fort Worth's Symphony in the botanical gardens every 4th of July. Yes, it can be hot and humid but we dress for the occasion and the gardens do a very good job of spraying for the mosquitoes. We bring a delightful picnic and libations for sipping, the children run around and eat fried chicken and have a wonderful time. Well, this 4th of July was different and auspiciously tickling to say the least! At the evening's end, I happen to over hear that a couple sitting directly in front of me were in the process of a proposal! Can you believe it! How romantic! Well, I had to take a photo of the romantic couple and tell them how their love for one another inspired me so! I wish them the best and may they celebrate many more 4th of July's in The Botanical Gardens for years to come!

Congratulations, to the nameless couple in Ft. Worth!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now there's a conversation worth overhearing. How delightful!!

Popular Posts