I searched and this is what I found......

I was walking one sunny day through bloglandia and I stumbled across an E-zine that I had lingered by before and I decide to indulge and check it out! Well to my surprise the Silver Bella herself, Teresa McFayden was hosting a Guest Designer Contest on her latest E-Zine Cottage Bella. EEwww!!! I had to investigate!
The gig was to submit a cottage ,shabby style mixed media project. So I reached deep down into my magic crepe paper bag and tah dah.....I came out with one of my Whim & Fancy Vintage Tinsel Style Tiaras! Perfect I thought.......and you'll never guess?!
I was selected be the guest designer featured on
Cottage Bella E~Zine!
Featuring an exclusive tutorial on my latest creations, the
Vintage Tinsel Style Tiaras!
It goes live March 27, Friday Morning at 8:30 am Central Time
So please take a stroll over to Paper Bella Studio and purchase the E~Zine, it's filled with all sort of goodies and you will only be able to find my tutorial there!
Happy Spring!

Comments

Ann-Denise - This is wonderful! I really enjoy Teresa's E-zines. Will have to get this one, without a doubt! Congrats!
Lorrie said…
Congratulations - the crown is fabulous. I'm a Cottage Bella subscriber and found you through your great project!

Lorrie
Cindy said…
You go gurl! So proud of you! Congrats and congrats, but no surprise, you talented gal! :D

-c
Ann-Denise, Congratulations!..like I said in my comment at Cottage Bella "Tiara-licious" totally awesome...I really can't wait to start making one for my swan "Gracie" she will look just devine...have a honey of a day!:O) Marlene
Hi Ann-Denise ~

Congrats on the crown - it is fab!
There is still room...wanna join us!?

xo Heidi
Jamie said…
Wow - this is great! Good for you! Jamie V in MT
amzanioli@yahoo.com
http://rem-nants.blogspot.com

Popular Posts