Paper Crown in Oklahoma City

papercrownsign
Paper Crown
9303 N. Pennsylvania Pl.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 848-2389


Cindy Winters, owner and paper arts purveyor of Paper Crown, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma invited little ole me to come and teach some classes!
Can I just say, she is one of thee nicest women! I’ll be teaching Saturday, September 25th, 2010 .
12:00~2:00
Cost $60
It will be a class you won’t want to miss! We’ll laugh, glitter, crepe and have the most wonderful time.  Please come and sit a spell at the Paper Crown!
Below are some pictures of the project we will be creating!

A spookarific way to get ready for Halloween!
As seen in Somerset Holidays & Celebrations  my ©Sheet Music Medallions
pc1
pc2
pc3
pc5
So Mark your calendars and  see Y’all soon!

Comments

mendytexas said…
Hey Friend! Been thinking about ya. Wish I could go to PC next month...darn! Just got my HOLIDAYS and loved your article and project! Hugs! Mendy

Popular Posts