Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bella’s Crafty Birthday

Every year I love to throw my children  birthday parties they will remember into their older years. I like to keep them handmade and with a very charming simplicity to them!
This year for Bella’s 6th Birthday we did a craft workshop for her and all her little girlie friends! Well to say the least they all had a crafty blast! They glued, glitterd and feathered their lovely  paper crowns and they the went on to  piece together their magnificent paper dolls from a kit I pre-assembled for them!
They turned out Fabulous!!
See for yourselves!!

IMG_3473  IMG_3501 IMG_3480IMG_3502 IMG_3508 IMG_3518 IMG_3525 IMG_3530 IMG_3532 IMG_3536 
IMG_3562
Happy 6th Birthday Dr. Belzer!
We Love you!!!!!

8 comments:

Grace said...

OMG! I want to be there at that party!The dolls in the back with tissue paper was that a goody bag? I need this darn machine....oh wait who am I making this stuff for? whahahaha Looks awesome. Bella looks so happy...oh and the same cheshire cat smile! lol Great job. xoxoxoxo

cindy said...

Oh she is such a cutie pie! And what a party! I bet those little gals had a blast! You are so awesome!

-c

PS I hear through the grapevine that congratulations are in order! Well done my dear! Sending hugs!

Susan Crabtree said...

SO SO cute!

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Your are the best momma ever! Your kids are so blessed to have a creative mom to make their birthdays extra special! And I am with Grace, I want to be at that party! Can't wait to see you at Wicked Tea!!!

Auntie Bliss said...

Wonderful! Dr. Belzer LOL.

twinkleshabbystar said...

EEEK!!! Darling party!!! I love how colorful, fun and festive everything looks! Your daughter is SO lucky to have such a creative Mommy!!! Pure sweetness!!! XO,Jenn

Abigail said...

Wow! I love your art! Thank ou so much for posting on my site! I love your site! I LOVE your banner! IT's so cute!!!!

Jan Vermillion-Thomason said...

Bella, your party looks like it was so much fun!!

i need to come for a visit so you can show me everything you made:)
and, now you're SIX YEARS OLD - wow.

are you in college?
are you married yet?