Please help....Fellow ZNE Memeber in need!

I was getting ready to start posting for Lisa Kettell's Mermaid party and happen to read my emails and read some news that broke my heart. Fellow ZNE Joanna Pierotti of Moss Hill Studios has been hit hard by her Husband's diagnosis of a brain tumor. There is a way for you to help, I have included a link for donation that Izabella Pierce of Creative Souls has sent up for contributions to help the Pierotti's in their time of need, http://ronpierotti.chipin.com/ron-pierotti . All support of any kind is always appreciated!
Later this evening I will post for the Mermaid Party and I will list the creation on Etsy. The profit will go to the Pierotti's fund.
Won't you please help......Thank you!

Comments

Lisa Kettell said…
My prayers go out to them, this is such a terrible thing! Prayers to them. I'll post about it tommorrow as well!

See you at the Mermaid night cap party!
xoxox!
Lisa!

Popular Posts