And the winner is.........



Sharon of A Fanciful Life!


Congratulations!!!!!! I used the research randomizer to pick a number and it was the lucky 18 which was Sharon's number!! She is the lucky winner of the Robin Blue Horsey Ribbon!





Thanks to everyone for participating! I will have to do this again soon!!!





Results - Research Randomizer: "Research Randomizer Results
1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 39 -- Unsorted

Job Status:

Set #1:
18"








P.S. I don't think I ever mentioned the last of winner of my giveaway for Lisa Kettell's Carnival Soiree went to the beautiful Carrie of Lola Enchanted, the tiara she won is shown above! Congratulation to Carrie as well!

Remember, I will be teaching in Pleasanton , Ca at Convenzione 2009, Look down below for more details!!!

Comments

A Fanciful Life said…
Thanks Ann-Denise - I am so excited! Love your creations - I'll be putting the horsey ribbon on my new inspiration board. I've emailed you my address - oh, happy day!
JillzWhimzy said…
I will see you at Convenzione I'm looking forward to it. I love your work & the colors you use! Have a Happy Easter - see you soon.
Jill
Jan Thomason said…
well, shoot! i wanted to win your giveaway!! LOL
hey, i've bestowed upon you a great honor.
you can pick that honor up on my blog at www.polkadotbarn.blogspot.com!

have a blessed Easter,
and see you soon!
jan
Lucky lucky girls!
wow what beautiful creations! Your easter looked lovely also!
warmly
Stacy~Creativemuse

Popular Posts