Setting the Stage! Creped Ruffles Have Arrived!







How 'bout these babies? The creped ruffles that I use on my creations, are now available on my etsy site. There are four styles available and more to follow.
The large peony ruffle, the small peony ruffle, rosette ruffle, and the banner ruffle. The large and small peony ruffles are a two fold, not only does it make for terrific boarders on you creation but it also make terrific flowers!
The rosette ruffle makes the most perfect rosette and daisy like flowers. The banner ruffle is what I use on my creped spun stars and it also makes for terrific birthday and holiday swags! The possibilities are endless and for all those scrapbookers out there, these ruffles will add so much dimension to your pages! Also I have begun to add halloween spirit on my etsy site as well!

Comments

Popular Posts