Halloween is near!




I love when I wake up and I can see the morning light filter through my bedroom window.......It's the way it shades certain parts of the room and I can tell fall is approaching. I can even smell it in the air! It's a clean crisp smell and I can feel the breeze as it comes trough in the early morning as I send my children off to school! That means Halloween to me! I recently created Crepe Spun Stars and they are currently available in my Etsy Shop! Come by and take a peek!

Comments

Hi Ann-Denise - I envy your talent! You make such lovely and original items. And I really enjoy the music on your blog!
Amy said…
What a cool blog- you take amazing pictures- i'm so jealous!!
I lovvvve your creations and can not wait for Autumn to fully hit here... I am in total Halloween mode!!! xo, V
ShabbyInTheCity said…
What a happy,happy blog! Can I just stay?
I am searching up and down for your music player to see what the fun song is...I can't find it! Is it a game? Find the music and you win a whole buncha really wonderful crepe items???
HopHopJingleBoo said…
love all your crepe paper designs!Delight..I love the look of crepe paper.. will add you to my blog list!
Jamie said…
I am your stocking swap partner and I can't seem to find your email address! I'd like to touch base with you about the swap! Thanks. Jamie V
amzanioli@yahoo.com
http://rem-nants.blogspot.com
Amy Sutter said…
Just beautiful, wow, your work is certainly appealing to the eye!!! Thank you so very much for your super sweet comment on AVP, I am looking forward to seeing your give-away items!
You always make me smile when you stop by, thank you for being so sweet :-)
Amy

Popular Posts