March & April Workshops

Hello Everyone!

I haven't been a very good blogger lately and I do apologize to all of you who come by to see what's going on or just happen to stumble upon me.........I seem to have this battle between Face Book and Blogger and sometimes I think the convenience of FB wins....I am not happy with that...Face Book has turned into a dull drum place and it lacks the inspiration that blogs seem to posses, so with that I think I am coming home.....back to blogging, let's see how it goes!

I have tried to be super proactive with my local workshops and putting up a calender to give those of you time to plan and try to attend some of them. Now you all know how much I love Paper Crown in Oklahoma City...It's my home away from home and such a lovely place to be inspired! I have also tried something new...teaching small workshops in my home.....Now theses are not big events like my past parties that I have hosted Like 31 Wishes, smaller and very simple with a class limit. Workshops with a small lunch! If you are in the area or a local to the Ft. Worth area please register for a class,you will be thankful you did! Also I have made a decision ...only one big party this year...31 Wishes!...My home life, husband, kids, home improvements,and my health  needs to take a front seat and my parties are so important to me that I can only host one this year and do it really well!

So here is the March & April class repertoire, pay close attention to location dates and times!
Also to register for My Paper Crown Workshops you MUST call the store directly (405) 848-2389 and let Cindy the Owner know you would like to register for my workshops. As for my No Place Like Home classes, either send me an email or log onto my Face Book page and you can reserve your spot there as well!

Thanks Everyone.....I feel better now, Also your comments are so appreciated!

ON WITH THE SHOW........

(405) 848-2389 
Paper Crown
9303 N. Pennsylvania Pl.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Oklahoma City, OK
Saturday March 2nd
11:00 - 2:30

Felted Bunny Workshop
Cost $55 pp

In this class you will hand sew, felt, and embellish! All materials will be provided! 
Student is responsible for sharp scissors, and if you have these  two tools please bring along, Clover needle felting tool and Clover needle felting mat, if not we will share!!!


Oklahoma City, OK
Saturday March 30th
11:00 - 5:00

Paper Clay Jointed Girl Talisman
Cost $75

This is a very special class for those who love to work with paper clay, my favorite!!
You will create a small jointed girl and paint and alter her to your liking. Once completed we will make a piece of jewelry out of her!
All materials provided!
Students please bring the following, clay tools, needle nose pliers, round nose pliers, scissors. Also old chains, chandelier chain, anything you would like to incorporate into making the actual chain she will hang from, otherwise seam binding is provided!



Oklahoma City, OK
Saturday April 13th
11:00 - 5:00

A Little Alice
 A Paper Clay jointed Girl
Cost $80

For all you paper clay lovers here is an all day workshop to get those hands working and molding away!
Beginners are welcome, it's a very forgiving medium and so much fun to be had!
All material provided! Students please bring clay tools,scissors, paint brushes.



 No Place Like Home Workshops
Ft. Worth, TX
Address given at time of registartion
**Limited Seating**

Ft. Worth, TX
Saturday March 16th
11:00 - 5:00

Paper Clay Jointed Girl Talisman
Cost $65
Lunch Included
Seating limited to 12

This is a very special class for those who love to work with paper clay, my favorite!!
You will create a small jointed girl and paint and alter her to your liking. Once completed we will make a piece of jewelry out of her!
All materials provided!
Students please bring the following, clay tools, needle nose pliers, round nose pliers, scissors. Also old chains, chandelier chain, anything you would like to incorporate into making the actual chain she will hang from,otherwise seam binding is provided!




Saturday April 27th
11:00 - 5:00

A Little Alice
 A Paper Clay jointed Girl
Cost $70
Lunch Included
Seating Limited to 12

For all you paper clay lovers here is an all day workshop to get those hands working and molding away!
Beginners are welcome, it's a very forgiving medium and so much fun to be had!
All material provided! Students please bring clay tools,scissors, paint burshes.


Thank you and please email me with any questions!!!



Comments

Lori Leissner said…
Hi there, Ann-Denise! I found your blog through a link on Paper Cowgirl which I found through Petticoats on the Prairie. I click over and there is a button for my own site Creative Clearinghouse!! How cool is that!! So nice to "meet" you! Thanks for sharing our button!

xoxo Lori Leissner

Popular Posts