31 Wishes Closing soon....Don't delay!!

 
 
31 Wishes will be closing the 31st of August!!!
 
We have a great group of ladies and the excitement is building for the approaching of the fall season and all of it's wonderful offerings!!
I am busy with party favors, decor and best of all the food!!
I do have a few seats open and would love to have a full house, so if your calender is open and you feel like experiencing a real Halloween Treat then please sign up today!!
 
What you see up above is the project that the attendees will be creating from scratch.....
She is just amazing!!
Can you just imagine!!!!!
 
 Can't wait and see you in October!!
 
Don't delay and sign up today...once full I will close registration, Thank you.
 
Click onto 31 Wishes to sign up!
 
XOXO, Ann-Denise
 


Comments

Calsidyrose said…
We're working on our swaps--my Mom finished her wand. It's AWESOME!

Please email me the location of the event so my Dad can pick a campground.

Thanks! Looking forward to the fun! Cathi B. (Calsidyrose)

Popular Posts