Monday, February 13, 2012

Pretty In Pink Take 1

This weekend a group of the most loveliest women graced my home and pinked out the place with all their glam pink attire and most precious homemade Valentines! There are tons of pics , so I will have to show you them in segments……..

Pretty In Pink Take 1!

IMG_0015-1

The set up…Everyone received a handmade valentine handbag

to fill with their homemade goodies made for one another and they were all so beautiful!

IMG_0016-1

Those are Sandra Feazel’s Kits that you see on the

right hand side.

IMG_0017-1

Pretty In Pink Place Setting!

IMG_0019-1

Time to drink up dolls!!

IMG_0020-1

They had so much to choose from, Italian soda, Peligrinos with strawberries, waters, Strawberry & White Chocolate and Tiramasu Coffee……..The got their drink on for sure!!

IMG_0021-1

Girlies milling about…..

IMG_0024-1

Nicki  is showing her Pink off!

IMG_0026-1

Good times!!!

IMG_0027-1

These are my Advanced Paper Clay Trio, Cassie, Jessica, and

Susan… we were missing Laura(sniff sniff)

IMG_0029-1

Sandra Feazel teaching her fabulous

Encaustic Pillow of Love…..aaahhhh

IMG_0030-1

Attentive group!

IMG_0031-1

Pink throughout……

IMG_0042-1

Look who I found off in a corner in the

candy room…Susan Fox

I believe she was eating her share of the

raspberry kisses……LOL

IMG_0047

Nicki headpiece….She wore it well, can I just say!!

IMG_0051-1

Kimber’s paper clay girlie…..so beautiful!

I will be back with more pics

and lot’s of  Pink Love!

XOXOX, Ann-Denise

2 comments:

Grace said...

I want to cry everything looks so stinkin pink adorable!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Susan looks so sweet I miss everyone so much! Grace xoox

La Llorona Studio said...

Wow the pink handbags are gorgeous and the pink straw girls are adorable! Way to much fun had by all. Congratulations on a successful event!
Adriana