Pretty In Pink Take 1

This weekend a group of the most loveliest women graced my home and pinked out the place with all their glam pink attire and most precious homemade Valentines! There are tons of pics , so I will have to show you them in segments……..

Pretty In Pink Take 1!

IMG_0015-1

The set up…Everyone received a handmade valentine handbag

to fill with their homemade goodies made for one another and they were all so beautiful!

IMG_0016-1

Those are Sandra Feazel’s Kits that you see on the

right hand side.

IMG_0017-1

Pretty In Pink Place Setting!

IMG_0019-1

Time to drink up dolls!!

IMG_0020-1

They had so much to choose from, Italian soda, Peligrinos with strawberries, waters, Strawberry & White Chocolate and Tiramasu Coffee……..The got their drink on for sure!!

IMG_0021-1

Girlies milling about…..

IMG_0024-1

Nicki  is showing her Pink off!

IMG_0026-1

Good times!!!

IMG_0027-1

These are my Advanced Paper Clay Trio, Cassie, Jessica, and

Susan… we were missing Laura(sniff sniff)

IMG_0029-1

Sandra Feazel teaching her fabulous

Encaustic Pillow of Love…..aaahhhh

IMG_0030-1

Attentive group!

IMG_0031-1

Pink throughout……

IMG_0042-1

Look who I found off in a corner in the

candy room…Susan Fox

I believe she was eating her share of the

raspberry kisses……LOL

IMG_0047

Nicki headpiece….She wore it well, can I just say!!

IMG_0051-1

Kimber’s paper clay girlie…..so beautiful!

I will be back with more pics

and lot’s of  Pink Love!

XOXOX, Ann-Denise

Comments

Grace said…
I want to cry everything looks so stinkin pink adorable!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Susan looks so sweet I miss everyone so much! Grace xoox
Wow the pink handbags are gorgeous and the pink straw girls are adorable! Way to much fun had by all. Congratulations on a successful event!
Adriana

Popular Posts