More Classes….

Halloween Crepe Spun Stars

Offering two different Dates

Instructor Ann-Denise Anderson
Halloween Crepe Spun Stars
Saturday, September 1, 2010
11:00 ~1:00
OR
Saturday, October 2, 2010
11:00~1:00
Cost $60
All Supplies Included
Please bring glue gun
Time to get ready for the bewitching holiday and dust off your brooms! In this class I will teach the use of old papers and new.  You will make a set of four spun stars, paper folding techniques and crepe paper embellishments and how to create these elaborate crepe spun stars! They make wonderful favors and holiday decor!

IMG_3289 

IMG_3281

IMG_3286

IMG_3276

 Call Karen and make your reservation today!

(972) 529-6994

Comments

Unknown said…
I wish I lived closer so I could take this class! :)
Grace said…
eeek! Wonderful class that is going to be. Love them Grace
Jan Thomason said…
Call "Karen"? Did I miss something, Godmother??
Do you have an ASSISTANT??
SHUT THE DOOR!!
Tell me it isn't so.
So unfair if you do.
Can I borrow her for five days or so??

I am impressed that you got to go to the Somerset Home. That's so cool.
I'm loving these classes, but alas, I cannot make the trip. Maybe the next time.

Okay, I think I just figured out that Karen is at the venue where you're teaching.
"Whew.....for a minute there...."

I LOVE YOU!!! BFFTTCCH

Popular Posts