Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting Ready for Art Opera 2010

IMG_0278IMG_0286 IMG_0290 P1280771

P1280840 IMG_0067

Wondering what I’m up too? Getting ready for Art Opera 2010 In Red Bank , NJ! I’ll be teaching four different workshops, so I am meticulously packing and making sure I haven’t forgotten any supplies. I’ll be teaching an Acrylic Libretto Workshop, A Handmade Top Hat Workshop, A Vintage Victoriana Wax Tiara and a Cockade Make & Take! I am so excited! For those of you who will be attending, I look forward to meeting you and For those of you whom I already know I also look forward to seeing you once again! Just a couple of more weeks and we will all be enjoying Lisa Kettell’s fruits of labor! Till then look for my next tutorial and Happy Creping!

6 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh how fun! I am sure you will be brilliant! I look forward to your next tutorial my dear.

LuLu♥

cindy said...

Looks like a lot of wonderfulness you have here! LOVE the top hat! Looking forward to seeing ya in June.

hugs,
c
yapping cat

lady said...

我的痛苦會停止,但求我的心能征服它。..................................................

the pink blossom said...

Take me with you...I can be your assistant. You know I can work the ladies...you have seen me in action. I wish I was going. Sounds awesome.

Marie

Julie Ann said...

Hiya :) I came from Heidi's blog and I just wanted to tell you that your little candy cup is out of this world gorgeous!!! :)

icandy... said...

So much yummy goodness!
Christina :)