Sunday, August 16, 2009

Somerset Holidays & Celebrations 2009 Vol. 3



Tah Dah! Look at what the postman brought in the mail. The current publication of Somerset Holidays & Celebrations Vol. 3 2009 and guess who's in it? Yup, that's me on page 108, it's a complete write up on my Tinsel Tiaras and a complete list of all the tools and how to for your own little crafty hands to make! You'll love it, I promise!

It's a beautiful read and has so many other wonderful and inspiring projects inside. Just click on to Stampington & Company and pre-order yours today or you can wait till the the magazine hits the stands on September 1st, 2009!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

YAY! Congratulations dear dear one! Creator of Crepe Paper dreams! I am so glad you have such a lovely article! Blessings

Susan Crabtree said...

Congrats!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

WOOHOO !!! Congratulations !
It looks like a beautiful article and a beautiful issue ~
xoxo
Lori

Chick-a-dilly said...

The article looks beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to read it. Thank you for sharing. :)Kerri

Tina said...

Congrats AD!!! Looks fab!

cindy said...

Congrats gurl!!!!! :D I'll be on the look out for it when it hits "the stands"!

-c
yapping cat

Enchantments and Giggles said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this magazine!

Gina2424 said...

Just saw this yesterday in person-congrats so much! All your publication dreams are happening!