Queen of PInk Crepe Muslin Doll



This muslin crepe paper doll was made especially for a cutie pie in Minnesota and others can be seen on my etsy site as well. I think this Queen of Pink will love her new home as well as her new friend Abby! Her pink tulle head piece is knitted and a sparkly tiara has been attached so we don't forget who she is! Her dress has a tulle undercoat and the outer piece is all hand creped and a frou frou ruffle is attached for the added poof! She is gracefully adorned with fuchsia satin ballerina slippers in anticipation of be taken to a ballet or two! Abby I hope you love her as much as I loved making her!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Hi Ann-Denise! I just love these precious dolls! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)
Sueann said…
She is fabulous!!! And in my fav color...pink!!!
Hugs
SueAnn
Claudia said…
Denise! The MN cutie pie ADORES her new dolly. You should've seen her eyes light up. The beautiful ballerina sits proudly upon Abby's bureau. Abby said, "WOW. She is lilly (really) lilly plitty (pretty)." Thank you for making her day! Love, Claudia
Gina M Smith said…
Love your new header! So glad to be with you in Lisa's book!
Anonymous said…
Hi Ms. Ann-Denise, So good to see you posting. I checked in on you a few times and didn't see you, then my life got crazy busy and before you know it two months have gone by. Your dolls, as always, are gorgeous. You truly are the queen of crepe. :) Lynn
Amy said…
I love your blog and your pictures- so beautiful!!!
Unknown said…
Oh ma gosh! Look how cute these are! I am so glad I interviewed you. You are one talented lady and a big congratulations on your Apronology article!

love and fairy kisses
~Kellie

Popular Posts