Convenzione 2009!

























I was recently asked to submit a proposal to teach Regalo Per Mi Sessions at ZNE ConvenZioNE 2009. So I obliged and I will be teaching two workshops, Crepe Cupcakes, and Crepe Spun Stars! I hope many of you will be able to attend and take advantage of all of the exciting and inspiring events that will be taking place at Convenzione 2009 in Plesanton, California April 29 -May 4! I included the link so that you too can sign up and benefit from all of the talented artists that will be attending and teaching workshops at Convenzione 2009!

Comments

Oh, my word! This would just be too, too wonderful. I am working on being there!
ShabbyInTheCity said…
Everything happens in California and Oregon it seems! Well I would be there for sure if I could :)

Popular Posts