Ladies & Gentelmen & Children of all ages, I am a Featured Artist!


Does that sound familiar? Maybe the great big red and white circus tent, bright yellow flag waving in the air...........clowns, trapeze artist, high wire acts, lions, elephants, and ooh yeah don't forget the smell of yummy buttered popcorn! Well these were the thoughts that ran through my head as I created some art work for a talented artist/author and serendipitous friend Lisa Kettel of http://faerieenchantment.blogspot.com/art book, "Art Circus", published by Quarry Books, due out Feb 2009 (see cover above). ISBN number 1592534872 and ISBN-13 978-1592534876 and can be found on Amazon books. What is more exciting for me is that I am a guest artist in the book and will have my creations published in Art Circus as well! I am truly excited to see the layout of the book but like everyone else I too will have to wait Early 2009 to see my published works of art! I hope you all will go out and purchase the book, it will have plentiful amount of eye candy and techniques for all to schmooze over! And like they say under the big top....Welcome to the greatest show on earth!!

Comments

Donna O'Brien said…
This looks to be fabulous!!! But oh, to wait so long!!!
D.
How awesome is that! The book looks very enticing!!!
Unknown said…
Congratulations and what a wonderful tribute to your creative talents! I will definitely be looking at that book when it comes out. ; )

How did you become a featured artist? I always enjoy reading success stories about other artists. I find much inspiration in them.

Cheers!
~Kellie

Popular Posts