31 Wishes Registration begins May 4th 2013

Hello Everyone!!
I hope this post finds you in good health and  fabulous spirits!
It's time to geared up for this coming fall season creative art events! Woo Hoo!!
Registration for 31 wishes 2013 opens this Saturday ,May 4th!
I am beyond excited for this event to happen and  I know many of you who
are just as excited as I am!

To register , just click onto the link below, also feel free to take the button, paste jpeg and save!!


Also, This weekend at Paper Crown in OKC,
Glitter Market is happening!
 My crepe paper goodness and other vintage yummies will be present, I however will not
be, but in spirit for sure!
 My lovely husband and daughter will be there for me, such sweeties they are!
I will be at a bridal shower for a very dear and crafty friend!!!
There is so much creative goodness happening this weekend and
Be sure to say hello to everyone at Glitter Market for me!



Comments

Popular Posts